Friday, February 15, 2013

My Motivation Quilt

Ok so here's the deal. This semester is gonna kill me, especially my grades, and this makes me unhappy. I am not one to rejoice in a B+ when A is an option. Plus, my next scholarship depends entirely on how amazing I do this semester...so I'm in a stressful situation. Do I give up my sleep and sanity for hopefully half-decent grades, or do I let myself have some free time and watch my grades slowly go down the toilet? It's a difficult decision. I decided on giving up sleep and sanity. My motivation? This quilt:
If I manage to get a B or higher in Every. Single. Class. then I will reward myself with this quilt (and by that I mean that I will have my mom help me make it, because there is no way I could do that by myself and she could probably whip it out in an hour.) I think it's a pretty good deal. My theory: when school stinks reward yourself for going. This is just another version of that! 3.85 GPA here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment