Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Friends, Fantasy, and Frumpy Sweaters

I have the best friends! Really, I do! I have friends that dont judge me for who I am; friends that accept my desire to look for ugly giant sweaters, friends that then encourage me to buy said ugly sweaters; and most of all friends that like to have awkward conversations late at night. Today I am grateful for my friends, and I am already dreading the day I pack up my car and leave them for sexy rexy. Sometimes the idea of going back to school really stinks.
So, it's Wednesday which means I get to share a favorite artist! Yayyyyyy! There are sooo many! Today I was looking at some drawings by an artist I only know as Bluefooted. Her style is so much what I wish mine could be, and her ideas are fantastic. I have always been a sucker for fantasy art and her work pretty much fulfills all my wildest fantasy dreams! I have three favorites that I will share with you, but all of her stuff is worth looking at. I don't know if it's the colors or the detail, but I get lost in her artwork and hopefully you will too! I can see her bear coming right out of the book The Cry of the Icemark, and the bottom photo has an Alice in Wonderland feel to it which I love. Oh goodness they are all soooo good! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment