Saturday, August 18, 2012

Well, here we go. First post!
Over the summer I got to spend two and a half months nannying for a family in Manhattan Beach, California. This was quite the experience! However, it made for a lot of tired nights and groggy mornings. I am sorry to say that my art went downhill...in fact, I think I only picked up my sketchbook once. Now for those of you who don't know this is crazy for me, because seriously I bring that thing everywhere. However, that one time I did pick it up was quite a success. The picture on the right was done by my favorite artist, Danny Roberts. The picture on the left is my interpretation of that same drawing. Thanks to my friend Audrey, the girl ended up with red hair, which I LOVE! This drawing took me about three hours and is nowhere near as beautiful as Danny's, but for the most part I really love it. Yay for those productive moments in the middle of long tired weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment