Thursday, December 6, 2012

Boredom

What do you do at 1:30 in the morning when you are trying to avoid homework? You blog.

My brain really can't think right now, and I am bored out of my mind, so here is a list of things that I have seen lately and am not a fan of.

  • Rainboots. Ewww. They look frumpy and uncomfortable, plus they make your feet stink. Even all these Hunters I am seeing on Pinterest have done nothing to sway my opinion.
  • Neon hoodies and jackets. I love neon...but only in very small quantities. When I see you walking in your bright neon yellow jacket-and yes I can see you from like a mile away-you just remind me of a construction worker.
  • Elf on the Shelf. I don't get it. In fact, I think it's creepy.
  • Pancake muffins with maple syrup frosting and bacon on top. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
  • Purple sequin corset and matching purple pompom socks. Yes, I did see someone wearing this today.
  • Plastic mistletoe. Tacky tacky tacky! If you are going to hang mistletoe it had better be the real deal.
  • 3 trailers for zombie movies. When will this fad go away??? I guess I can't say anything because I don't mind the occasional vampire, but still, zombies are gross...and stupid...and really really gross.
  • Dogs. I see them everywhere everyday, and you know what? I will never ever be a dog lover. You can call me soulless, heartless, and stupid, but guess what? I will be the one who doesn't have dog hair all over them and who doesn't smell like animal. I think I win.
Well, now that I have offended everyone who might possibly be reading this, I think I should balance out the hate with some stuff I've been lovin.
  • Giant grandma sweaters. They are warm, and comfortable, and personally I don't mind not seeing every single curve on every single girl all the time.
  • Christmas lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A blog post I just found about mixing honey, pistachios, and pomegranate seeds into your greek yogurt. So totally doing it!
  • This thing on the internet: http://pusheen.com/post/30969305864
  • Hand knit scarves. This is the only reason I would ever learn how to knit.
So there you go. Some likes and dislikes during this holiday season. Sorry this is so random, but there are only so many things you can do to avoid homework. Have a good Thursday! k loves bye

No comments:

Post a Comment