Monday, December 3, 2012

Finished!

Today I am just tired. No sleep and a B on a final project will do that to ya. In the last four months there have been three very random nights where my body just decided it didn't want to calm down. I lay in bed from 12 to 7 in the morning and didn't get even a wink of sleep. It's weird guys. It has never happened to me before and it's kinda freaking me out! I am afraid to google it because we all know how that goes. Somehow I will end up with cancer and only a few months to live. So, anybody know a cure? I would love to know, because having absolutely no sleep can make for hecka Mondays.

Going back to that B....yah, it stinks! I have yet to get an A on an assignment in my head drawing class and I was hoping that if I whipped out some awesome drawings for the final portfolio I would maybe, just maybe, pull out one A. But no. Plus, every grade on the final is worth double, so you know what that means? I got two B's instead of one. Oh happy day...not.

Some good news for today: I finished Tucker's book!!! Actually I finished it on Friday night, but I finally got all the pictures taken so you get to see them today! Maybe if I didn't spend all of my Fridays cooped up inside painting I would have more dates...maybe?.................probably not. Here they are:
The teacup and the paint are my favorites! I really love the bruises on the apple too.
The goal was to make the pie look delicious...I think I succeeded...aka I would totes eat that pie!
The final two pages! Finished at 3 in the morning, but no way was I going to let this project go one more day. I will be getting a copy of the book at Christmas and will definitely share some pics. Overall I think they all came out really cute and really good. I think illustration is for me guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment