Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A little cactus never hurt anybody

One final to go peeps! Yes, I did just say peeps. My light and sound final was originally Friday, but my oh so  wonderful teacher took pity on us stressed and tired students, soooooo I get to take it at HOME!!! In my PAJAMAS!!! Plus (and really how can it possibly get better) it is OPEN BOOK!!!! No studying for me. I will make myself some hot chocolate, maybe a grilled cheese, and I will take that test curled up in bed and I will pass, because seriously open book is practically like the teacher saying, "Here, just take an A! Go ahead there's plenty to go around!" What a wonderful way to finish up my third semester. The best part about having mostly art finals is that all of the work gets done throughout the semester and then you just hand it all in matted and framed and you're good to go. No big tests, or studying. It's absolutely wonderful!

In the small amount of free time that I have had I did manage to make my way to Pinterest where I found this lovely that pretty much made my day:
Image via http://www.etsy.com/shop/MelindaBoyce

Isn't it just grand! I absolutely adore it! If I was rich I would buy it in a heartbeat-not that it's that expensive, but for poor college girl it kinda is. I love the colors and the design, but mostly I love that every single cactus is different. I admire artwork like this so much! So my birthday is coming up if anybody wants to get it for me! "wink wink"

I think that's it for today lovelies. I hope to post my final head drawing portfolio tomorrow, but that all depends on if my teacher grades my work. He said he would be done in the morning, but you never know. K loves bye

No comments:

Post a Comment