Sunday, January 13, 2013

Because sometimes I like cute little animals, confetti, and pretty colors

Well, let's just say that this semester is gonna kill me dead. Last Sunday feels like a month ago, and I already feel like I am in finals week. If only I could just pack up and leave and spend my days up in the mountains with a sketchbook, some colored pencils, and maybe some warmer weather. Nobody likes it when their nose hairs freeze including me.

I bought photoshop CS6 Design Standard this week, as well as a tablet! Oh yeah baby digital art here I come! jk this girl can't even open up a word document without having problems...but I am hoping that my intro to computer arts class will help me out a little:)

Because I am already so brain dead I will share some of my inspiration from this last week. I wish I had some artwork to share, but over Christmas break I did nothing so there's nothing but old sketchbook work to show and that is just boring. So let's look at other people's cool stuff and be jealous k?


Julia Pott. I read about her on my favorite blog All Things Lovely and have since become a huge fan. This is one of my favorite animations!

She also has some amazing illustrations including these two:


This music video by The Paper Kites. Perfection if you ask me.

This picture.
And this photoshoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment