Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bobby Chiu

In my Computer Arts class we talked about a man whose work is so unique I couldn't help sharing! His name is Bobby Chiu, and he is big in the digital art world right now. His fame came from his work on the newest Alice in Wonderland movie which I am sure you have all seen and loved because really, it was great! He did a lot of the character design and finished paintings for the movie and his quirkiness and whimsical style just caught my heart. Take a look!




Can you believe that is all digital? Oh gosh I can't! He is soooooo good! I love seeing styles like this because they inspire me to add a little bit more creativity into my own work. If you want to see more of his work you can visit Imaginism Studios, or Schoolism.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment