Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An update on Stanley

Well hey!

Tomorrow my cousin enters the MTC as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I haven't cried yet, but I have a feeling it's going to hit me tomorrow and I just might end up in tears in the middle of a lecture. This cousin is the one who got me through my first semester of college, who took me out for hot chocolate on nights when my roommates weren't being all that nice, and who was always there to take me grocery shopping, or out to a movie, or over for games. She is THE BEST! I don't know what I am going to do without her! Baltimore, you are one lucky city and you are about to get a whole lot of lovely coming to you on a plane in two weeks. Take a look at this pretty girl


Aren't I just great a drawing hearts...NOT! It looks like I've never had a drawing class in my life hahaha.

Ok, so I have 5 illustrations done for my cousin's poem and I can't wait to show you! I think Stanley is a stud, and I like to think he has an inner hipster side. Gosh, why else would he be wearing a bow tie!




Isn't he cute! I love him so much! And speaking of things that are cute, here is a video I found today that I am just dying over! Seriously, how can such a morbid song be so stinkin cute? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw#

Well I guess that's all for today. I am going to finish my snowflakes and I will post them tomorrow. k, loves, byyyyyeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment