Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In which you find out just how much of a nerd I really am

Holla at yer gurl cuz I totally finished everything that was on that list! Did I eat my whole box of icecream in the process? Maybe. Did I go to bed at 6:30am last night after studying? You betcha I did! Sometimes you just have to buckle down and get stuff done and that's what I did. My Thanksgiving break is going to be relatively stress free now! I really think I deserve a nap...and an A+, but unfortunately my teachers don't always have the same ideas that I do, or the same respect for LAAAAATE night study sessions.

Anyways...........

I have no new artwork to show you. Booo I know. But, I do have ideas for projects that I want to show you.
First, my next watercolor assignment: portraits from photos. Oh boy this is gonna be good! Sometimes I like to show off how much of  nerd I am to the whole world, but only sometimes, and this is one of those times. Can you say Han Solo? That's right! He is my next project, and what a perfect face for me to paint!
This man is bad-A I tell you. And he was perfect in Star Wars and I will forever love him for it. He was my first real crush guys.

Second project: recreate this little piece of amazingness!

Yah you would think I would want to spend my Thanksgiving stuffing my face with pie and sleeping the afternoons away, and I do, but I also want to make my own version of this amazing painting. It is so pretty and so very very much my style. Oh goodness I am so excited!

Third, I saw this and fell in love. I will be reworking my wardrobe to try and recreate some of the graphic quality seen here. Really, how cool is this artwork!
K I think that's it for today! loves from the Jen. byyyyye

No comments:

Post a Comment