Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home again, Home again, Jiggety-Jig

I am HOME!!!!!!

Thanksgiving break you are a godsend and I am so so soooo grateful! Isn't it wonderful that we have a whole holiday dedicated to being thankful and pie and family! Plus it isn't snowing this Thanksgiving!

 First night into my break and I am already out Christmas shopping. I may or may not have picked out this little number! Adorbs right!
I am also on the lookout for gifts for mom and dad. I am thinking a board game, or a coffee table book, or maybe a pair of slippers for daddio; and maybe some pretty dishes for mom.

If anyone is looking for anything for me I am diggin all this geometric jewelry coming out lately. I even made a collage of all the great pieces I am currently drooling over.
Why does everything have to be so pretty! Anyways, I think that's all for today because I am gonna go spend time with the family! Have a happy Thanksgiving and don't forget to count your blessings, because you have oh so many of them! k loves bye

No comments:

Post a Comment