Thursday, November 29, 2012

Currently

No new artworks today, but here are some things I have been enjoying:

Currently
  • Watching: no tv for the next four months, so I have filled my spare time with the movies The Young Victoria, Elf, and Dirty Dancing.
  • Listening to: Lord Huron. Go listen to them because they are fantastic!
  • Eating: I made homemade broccoli cauliflower soup last week and loved it so much that I bought all the ingredients again and will be making it tonight. Perfect for a cold winter night!
  • Obsessing over: every single set of dishes at Anthropologie. Is there no end to the cuteness?
  • Reading: Jane Eyre...again! It never gets old guys. I pretty much am Jane.
  • Wearing: mint pants, black and white striped tee, oatmeal cardigan, large pink statement necklace.
  • Wishing for: This lovely wooden globe to start documenting my missionaries, this pretty pillow, and this art print made by Leah Duncan.


No comments:

Post a Comment