Monday, November 26, 2012

Pie...thou art a heartless dessert!

Is anyone else stuffed to the brim on stuffing, potatoes, turkey and pie? Seriously I think I might burst. Why is it that no matter how many slices of pumpkin pie I eat I just want another one? There has got to be an end to the craving right? Isn't there some point where you are so full that even the idea of pie makes you sick? If so I haven't found it. Even now, sitting at my desk, four days after Thanksgiving, I am still dreaming of it. Pie...you will be the death of me. (And let's just be clear that when I say pie I am referring to Pumpkin, Pecan, and Amish. None of this mixed berry and cherry stuff!)

Thanksgiving break was filled with family, food, and late night Ben and Jerry's icecream runs. It was also filled with reruns of our favorite cousin game which, although fun, would get me some pretty disgusted/crazy looks if I shared it with you....so sorry. Just imagine something awkward and hilarious.

Also during Thanksgiving break I managed to get some more illustrations done for my cousin's poem. You can look forward to seeing those tomorrow! They are coming out pretty cute guys, and I am excited.

And finally, because I have no artwork to share today, here are some beautiful paper snowflakes that I found online. I am currently making my own snowflakes (a tradition in the making) in the hopes of out-Christmasing all the other apartments around us. Yah, I have such a great holiday spirit haha! I will post pictures of my own creations tomorrow as well. Happy Holidays and goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment