Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Leah Duncan

Hello Hello Hello! Can anyone say 2nd to last week of school! Only 4 more head drawing classes...oh praise all that is good! That class has taught me so much, but boy can't I wait to scoot my little booty out of there.

Today consisted of a Christmas overload. We finished the window, hung four giant snowflakes, made paper chains, put up Christmas lights, baked cookies, wrapped our door in glitter wrapping, glitter ribbons, and a giant green glitter bow, and then played Christmas music until we started hearing the same songs over and over again. I think you could say it was a success. Here are my snowflakes (which, personally, I think are stellar!).
Mckinzi entered the MTC...no tears yet, but I did read this wonderful blog post and I got some really good ideas of packages to send to her. If you are looking for ideas for missionaries take a look: http://hollytherobinson.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-do-i-send-novel-by-holly-robinson.html?spref=fb

Big news of the day: MY CAMERA CAME!!!!! I cannot contain my excitement! She is a beauty! I have a feeling her name is going to be Baby-for no good reason except I feel like it fits...and that's all I have called her since opening the package. Plus it makes me think of Dirty Dancing, which is a fantastic movie that all of you should see.

So now let's talk about what I really wanted to talk about today (sorry this post seems forever long!). I was reading my favorite blog of all time-All Things Lovely-and stumbled upon a wonderful wonderful artist who has inspired me even more than my beloved David Weidman. She does pretty much exactly what I want to do with my art talent. Her name is Leah Duncan, she is a graphic designer now turned self-employed artist, and her work has been featured all over! This girl has created prints for Urban Outfitters and Target yo! Seriously she is so cool. Take a look





Aren't they all just fantastic! Her work is so beautiful and so very very me! All images were found on her website: http://www.leahduncan.com/index.html, but you can also find her work on Etsy, or her online store: http://shop.leahduncan.com/. Seriously, go take a look! I would love any of her prints, or towels, or pillows. Every. Single. One. They are all perfect! Definitely worth opening the piggy bank for! So go shopping and put them in your house and I will be jealous and maybe come steal them from you...jk...maybe. So on that happy note, Goodnight! Have a wonderful Thursday! k loves bye


No comments:

Post a Comment