Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2am

I really don't know why I am still up at two in the morning with wet hair and homework waiting, but I guess that's just how I do things around here. These past few days have been In. Sane. Like...homework from 11am to 10pm every day, and people constantly in the apartment, and tests and projects due all over the place. It's been a slap in the face. However, I have managed to get some good stuff accomplished, and I even found some really fun pieces of art that I think you will die over because I pretty much did!
So, here is the watercolor. My first try and I think it turned out pretty good. Obviously there are some things I wish I could fix, but this is a learning process and I am gonna learn like nobody's business!
I also stumbled upon a random website where I found the most amazing article titled "If Tim Burton Drew the Avengers." I know, right! Perfection! And look at the characters! How awesome are they! Thor is my favorite with his swirly cape and hair.I kinda wish they would have Tim Burton do a spin off of the Avengers. I would totally watch it!

I also got some head drawings back so I promise to post those tomorrow. They are pretty rough let me tell you. Oh, and this wall mural made my day. I want one on my building as soon as possible! I think that's it for tonight. I need to go to bed before I have to get up in 5 hours, bleh. Ok loves byyyyye!

No comments:

Post a Comment