Monday, September 3, 2012

Gemma Correll

Wow, goodness, you'd think I had forgotten about this little blog!
So three things on the mind:
1. Only 4 days until I leave my bestie and start that evil thing known as school (insert sobs and lots of chocolate).
2. The sad fact that someonetimes when people grow, they grow apart.
3. Young, sickeningly in love couples are making me gag...but probably only because I'm jealous (frowny face).

Ok, so, during a random internet search yesterday I stumbled upon what can only be described as the BEST THING EVER!!! Her name is Gemma Correll and she is pure perfection. I am talking little pugs with glasses, llama phone cases, and cats with party hats on! It's like a giant explosion of  happiness! Plus, she uses sarcasm in her writing which totally wins me over. She lives in the UK and works as a freelance illustrator with a BA in Graphic Design. Sooooo cool! She created this iphone case that I think is going to end up in my hands even though I don't even own an iphone.

I know right! Isn't it the most feel good thing you have ever seen! Her pictures make me melt. It has kind of made me want to stick to my illustration major, but.... I am trying not to think about that hahaha! Anyways, you should totally check her out because her pictures will make you smile and want to have a good day. I think I am going to print some of them out and hang them on my wall at college so that mornings won't be so hard.
On a side note I recently started listening to some Ed Sheeran and I think I'm obsessed (and yes, I only started listening to him because he sang at the olympics, but sometimes I am that kind of person). You should go take a listen because his voice is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment