Thursday, September 6, 2012

Goodbye Lehi

Hello there! You see these cute little wedges? Yah, they're mine now! I just might kill myself walking in them, but let me tell you it will be worth it! I see them as my final hurrah for summer. All too soon I will be bulking up in thick socks and boots and these will keep the memory of warm days and sunshine alive.
Also, I saw the cutest thing on Pinterest today! Painted Wooden Utensils! You tape it off and then paint the handle. I have a feeling I will be doing this soon...in pastels. How cute would my wooden spoons be if they had light pink, blue, and yellow handles!
So, today I finished a project. I have been living with an aunt in Lehi, and as a thank you for housing me I decided to draw her a pretty little picture. It came out a little funny, but I still love it. The girl in the drawing has a very masculine feel to her, but I contrasted that with lace and light pink hues. Overall a success. 
I modeled it after an image I found online of a woman in a lace dress. I think I quite like it. Soooo yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment