Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday afternoon

Things that are inspiring me right now:
1. The song Princess of China by Coldplay and Rihanna. I think it has an very Hindu feel to it and I love Hinduism! Don't get me wrong, I am mormon, but if I didn't have this wonderful beautiful church I think I would enjoy the artistic mysterious feel that Hinduism has.
2. Watercolor portraits. Maybe it's just the class I am in, but for some reason I have a new respect for those of you who choose watercolor as your medium of choice. It's quite hard!
3. Geometric patterns. I think I will be making this quilt pretty soon.

4. Jenn Blosil. If you don't know who this is then find out because she is awesome! I was lucky enough to go to highschool with her and got to hear her sing first hand. I also think the artwork of Jenn in her promotional video is fabulous. Take a look!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-4nmh1ik0E&feature=related

5. This old sketchbook drawing I did with ink. I never finished it, but looking at it now I really want to do some more stuff just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment