Wednesday, September 12, 2012

school days, school days...

It has started. For the next six months I will be buried in homework, awkward social encounters, and cheap college food. I am not complaining. It's gonna be a tough one, but I can already feel the knowledge flooding in (just F.Y.I. I attend BYU Idaho and looooove it)! I am also watching the money drain quite quickly out of my account. Who knew art supplies could be so expensive? Oh, right, I did when I signed up for all these crazy classes! I am currently taking a beginning watercolor class, a head drawing class, my final art history class, along with an art seminar, BOM class, and my FINAL foundation class: the science of vision and hearing. It's gonna be good! I promise to post as much artwork as I create, along with all the failed attempts because art is about growing and getting better and I plan to get good.

So, because my teacher took my first few assignments I will have to share my first three days of school photos...because those are the only days that I really truly put in an effort. This is no fashion blog, I prefer boring blue jeans and jackets most days, but sometimes I look good and I like to share it:)


That's right ma friends, those are colored skinnies. I am fully embracing this new burst of color! Also, see those cute black and white posters on my wall in the first photo? I made those! And they all cost me less than $5. Cheap college decorations for the win!

Because I don't have any drawings to show you I will let you see my very first attempts at both head drawing and watercolor. Don't judge, I know they aren't the best. Let's just see how much I improve over the semester shall we!

No comments:

Post a Comment