Friday, October 5, 2012

Too Happy To Handle

I have had one of those days that is just one happy moment after another. It's been complete bliss! I skipped my morning class in order to sleep in and believe me there is nothing better than waking up when you feel like waking up instead of being jerked awake by the insistent beeping of an alarm clock. I sat outside in the sunshine for an hour and then had the best lunch ever: a turkey bacon avocado sandwich on toasted wheat bread. Heaven in a sandwich ma friends. Then, just because I have time I decided to watch a movie...and not just any movie. Australia, that wonderful movie created by the artist Baz Luhrmann. The way he puts together his movies is a complete art form and it just leaves you happy. So there I was curled up in bed with Baz's epic Australia music playing and I stumble upon a board on pinterest. Oh yes! Pinterest! Now this board was filled with some of the most inspiring pieces of artwork I have ever seen. One right after another, like I didn't even have time to catch a breath. I was just left in awe with a complete feeling of excitement and desire to go out there and make this dream of mine come true. I am going to be an artist, and right now I am so so soooo happy about this decision I made. I love that I get to create and bring feelings and emotions to life. I love that I know how to put down on paper pictures that people understand and love. I am so blessed to be able to find joy in the simple beauty of lines on paper and the contrast of different colors beside each other. It makes me so so happy. Best of all I want to share some of this inspiration with you so that you can feel some of that happiness too! So here you go, you are welcome!






So much greatness! I really think I need to get in on this digital art trend that is beginning to pop up everywhere. I think it might be time I invested in photoshop and use my little art student discount (because yes I do get one of those and it is AWESOME!). So here's to a day filled with one great thing after another. I think to top it all off I will go make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. It is finally fall so let's bring on the pumpkin! Have a wonderful day! K loves bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment